Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BEFORE YOU START..

I got something to say. I know hard times have been coming our way.
You should have put your trust in me. Things will get better, you would have see.
We just had to take it day by day.

But, tell me why. You think that it's not worth your time?
Tell me who. Will wait up for you late at night?
Tell me how. Am I supposed to let it go? When you're not sure if you wanna close the door.

Do you really wanna say goodbye?
Cause I can guarantee. They'll never feel the way that I felt about you.
It's not me, it's you boy. You really have to figure out what you need.

Do you really wanna say goodbye? You should know, if you go.
I'm not gonna wait...
I know you care, but it's not enough and it's killing me.

On second thought, now that it's all been said and done. Don't waste your breath.
I know what's really going on.
You played me for a fool cause you found someone new,
&& All that's left for me to do is move on.

Tell me why. You think that she's more worth your time?
Tell me who. Do you wait up for late at night?
Tell me how. Was I supposed to let it go? When you never told me what I had to know.

Yes, it's really time to say goodbye.
Now you're gone but I'll be okay...
I guess my love wasn't enough and it's killing me.
Cause I never thought, we would ever say goodbye.

At least you finally figured out what you need.

No comments: