Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Worlds Left Unsaid by Saiful Bahari

All the time spent with sweet memories we shared,
with the unforgivable past stuck still in mind,
with the wounds of guilt and regrets still fresh in red,
slowly we’re forgetting without forgiving, leaving them behind.


As we head to our own separate ways,
as we shut our eyes and ears to live our days,
I always look back hoping that just maybe,
you’d run after me halfway to hold my hands
and say “hey, it’s okay”.


Your eyes once showed me that your heart wants me,
and your smile once told me that we’re meant to be.
How did you expect me to turn away and leave,
when my heart is right where it wanted to be?


Maybe I was blinded by the thoughts of us,
to go through ups and downs without a single scratch?
Too naïve to accept the facts,
that we’re cracked, completely damaged.
and maybe I was too ambitious,
to hold us together, forcing you, too much of pressure.


Maybe it’s true,
maybe I’m the villain in your story.
And it is the nature of a tale for heroes and villains to breed hatred against one another.
and hate is what I'm feeling towards you, now.
maybe, i don't know for I'm not sure.
and the word hate is a big word,
rarely used between us,
one of the words left unsaid.


He asked me to read this. And even though it has been ages since I had a conversation with him. Saiful, out of nowhere said. " Suits your condition. " Even he knows.

But thank you, Saiful Bahari.

Now playing : I won't blame you by Pilot Speed

No comments: